Twa Dogs LodgeWhite Cross Bay
< Swipe or press to view images >
About Twa Dogs Lodge
We are pleased to offer For Sale this spacious 3 bedroom holiday lodge. Twa Dogs is one of the largest lodges at White Cross Bay with a floor space of 960 square feet. It is just a stone's throw from the onsite clubhouse. The accommodation benefits from full central heating and double glazing.
It is rented by the current owners and has consistently generated over £27500 gross rental income in recent years.
Accommodation consists of briefly:
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining area with feature fire surround, wall mounted TV & DVD player.
- Fitted kitchen divided from living area with electric hob and double electric oven, full size integrated fridge/freezer & dishwasher. Microwave.
- Separate utility area with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Shower room with W.C.
- Master bedroom with king-size bed and flat screen television and built in wardrobes.
- En-suite bathroom with free-standing bath.
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Third bedroom with small double bed (4ft width).
- Outside there is a spacious decked area with patio furniture overlooking the stream.
- Private parking for two cars
- Rentals: Currently rented, managed and cleaned by the owners themselves. View their website here.
Contents: All fixtures and fittings (excluding 2 leather sofas - either replaced or purchasabel by separate negotiation).
Licence: There is a remaining licence term of 39 years.
Park Costs: 7.5% plus VAT purchase tax is included in the price.
Fixed: Annual site fees payable on 31st January (£7322 - 2019) Rates & Water Rates (£1001). Insurance (depending on insurer).
About White Cross Bay
White Cross Bay is located in the heart of the Lake District on the main A591 between Windermere & Ambleside on the shores of the lake. It is a very popular location to own a lodge and for visitors. The park has extensive clubhouse facilities with a pool, gym and sauna, restaurant and bar and private owners lounge. Boat moorings at the private marina. The main centres of Windermere, Bowness & Ambleside and all the local attractions are in easy reach.