Lavender LodgeLimefitt Park
< Swipe or press to view images >
About Lavender Lodge
+++ PRICE REDUCED TO £70000 +++
We are pleased to offer this comfortable, modern 2 bedroom holiday lodge. Lavender Lodge is located in the central Applethwaite area of Limefitt Park. The spacious accommodation is bright and airy and benefits from full central heating and double glazing. When not used by the current owners it is let by Lake District Lodge Holidays which produces rental income to cover annual running costs.
Accommodation consists of:
- Bright and airy open plan lounge and dining area with feature fireplace and electric fire.
- 2 and 3 seater leather sofas and a coffee table; pine dining table and 4 chairs.
- Patio doors open out onto the deck, which is south and west facing offering lovely views. The decking runs around the side of the lodge.
- Fitted kitchen with gas oven and hob, separate integrated tall fridge & freezer, microwave, slow cooker, kettle & toaster, ample cutlery & crockery, storage cupboards.
- 2 bedrooms – both with built in wardrobes and radiators
- Master bedroom has double divan bed, and en-suite toilet with hand basin.
- Second bedroom has two full length 2’6” wide divan beds.
- Family bathroom with full sized bath and over bath shower. Toilet and hand basin, vanity unit with mirror, shaving point and radiator.
- Parking is in the driveway adjacent to the lodge.
Rentals: Gross rentals in 2017 Season were £17000. Sold with benefit of any forward bookings.
Contents: All fixtures and fittings plus linen for ongoing rentals are included in the sale price.
Licence: There is a remaining licence term of 36 years.
Park Costs: 7.5% plus VAT purchase tax is included in the price.
Fixed: Annual site fees payable 1st November (Season 2018 £5652), Rates & Water Rates (£677). Insurance (depending on insurer).
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Set in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley, it is some three miles north of Windermere on the Ullswater road in the direction of Kirkstone Pass. This superb location has beautiful views and direct access to the fells.
It is a much sought after location to own a lodge and is also popular with visitors seeking peace and quiet. It is a great place to relax and enjoy the stunning views and many local walks. The main centres of Windermere, Bowness & Ambleside and all the local attractions are in easy reach. Comfortable Lakeland Pub (The Haybarn) on site with the popular The Mortal Man a few minutes walk away in Troutbeck village.