Langrigg LodgeWhite Cross Bay
< Swipe or press to view images >
About Langrigg Lodge
We are pleased to advertise for sale this modern 2 bedroom holiday lodge with it's outside private hot tub. Langrigg Lodge enjoys a quiet cul de sac location in the Grasmere area of White Cross Bay. The well appointed, clean bright and airy accommodation benefits from full central heating and double glazing. When not used by the current owners it is successfully let by Lake District Lodge Holidays and produces significant rental income which covers all running costs and a healthy surplus.
Accommodation consists of briefly:
- Centrally heated throughout.
- Entrance to side of lodge into open plan living and dining area.
- 3 seat sofa plus armchair, glass dining table with 4 chairs. Wall mounted flat screen TV with DVD & VCR.
- Patio doors lead out to the front deck.
- Open plan fitted kitchen with roof window. Gas hob and oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster, cutlery and crockery and plenty of storage space.
- Hallway with family bathroom of.
- Bedrooms to the rear of the lodge.
- Two bedrooms:
- Master Bedroom with wall mounted TV. Fitted wardrobes and bedside tables.
- Ensuite shower room, with toilet, shower, hand basin and heated towel rail.
- Second bedroom with twin beds. Wall mounted TV. Fitted wardrobes and bedside tables.
- Family bathroom with full sized bath with over bath shower, hand basin and toilet.
- Main decking to side with patio furniture. Gated area to rear with private hot tub.
Parking for 2 cars to the front and side of the lodge.
Rentals: Gross rentals in 2017 season were £29500. 2018 year to date £24500.
Contents: All fixtures and fittings plus linen for ongoing rentals can be purchased by separate negotiation.
Licence: There is a remaining licence term of 39 years.
Park Costs: 7.5% plus VAT purchase tax is included in the price.
Fixed: Annual site fees payable 1st January (£7236 - 2017) Rates & Water Rates (£1068). Insurance (depending on insurer up to £400).
Lodge Listed: August 2018
About White Cross Bay
White Cross Bay is located in the heart of the Lake District on the main A591 between Windermere & Ambleside on the shores of the lake. It is a very popular location to own a lodge and for visitors. The park has extensive clubhouse facilities with a pool, gym and sauna, restaurant and bar and private owners lounge. Boat moorings at the private marina. The main centres of Windermere, Bowness & Ambleside and all the local attractions are in easy reach.