Lakeland ViewLimefitt Park
< Swipe or press to view images >
About Lakeland View
We are pleased to offer for sale this modern, contemporary styled 2 bedroom lodge at Limefitt Park. This is a rare opportunity to purchase such a high quality lodge at a very favourable price.
Lakeland View is a beautifully presented holiday lodge situated in the popular Beckside area of Limefitt Park. The lodge is set back a short distance from Trout Beck. It is superbly well equipped ensuring a comfortable and relaxing stay. Doors from the master bedroom open out to the sunken hot tub. Perfect to unwind after long days exploring all that the Lake District has to offer. Lakeland View benefits from a ramp to the front as well as a wet room and an outside hot tub.
The lodge owners take great pride in providing a welcoming and high standard lodge which is currently run as a successful holiday let. The lodge has a trace heating system which enables it to be used even in the depths of winter.
- Entry to the side of the lodge via the wide hallway
- All tables and furniture are rustic oak style
- The lounge has 2 cream leather sofas with a wooden coffee table
- Wall mounted TV with DVD player
- The dining table has 4 cream leather chairs and is adjacent to a set of double patio doors
- Fully equipped fitted kitchen with skylight, gas hob, integrated electric oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage space
- The master double bedroom has private patio doors opening onto the side deck with access to the hot tub
- Mirrored wardrobes and bedside tables
- Wall mounted TV
- En suite shower room including sink, toilet and heated towel rail/radiator
- The second bedroom has twin beds and a wardrobe
- Wall mounted TV
- Spacious wet room with slate effect panelling, toilet, hand basin and towel rail/radiator
Rentals: Rental income in 2017 was £36500. 2018 year to date £33000. Sold with benefit of any forward bookings for 2019 (£6500 at 3/11/18).
Contents: All fixtures and fittings plus linen for ongoing rentals are included in the sale price.
Licence: There is a remaining licence term of 46 years.
Park Costs: 7.5% plus VAT purchase tax is included in the price.
Fixed: Annual site fees payable 1st November (Season 2018 £5652), Rates & Water Rates (£677). Insurance (depending on insurer).
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Set in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley, it is some three miles north of Windermere on the Ullswater road in the direction of Kirkstone Pass. This superb location has beautiful views and direct access to the fells.
It is a much sought after location to own a lodge and is also popular with visitors seeking peace and quiet. It is a great place to relax and enjoy the stunning views and many local walks. The main centres of Windermere, Bowness & Ambleside and all the local attractions are in easy reach. Comfortable Lakeland Pub (The Haybarn) on site with the popular The Mortal Man a few minutes walk away in Troutbeck village.