Lakeland LodgeLimefitt Park
< Swipe or press to view images >
About Lakeland Lodge
- Centrally heated throughout.
- Entrance to side of lodge into hallway and then open plan living and dining area.
- 2 fabric sofas and armchair. Patio doors lead out to the front deck. Wall mounted TV. Electric fire.
- Dining table with 6 chairs.
- Separate fully equipped fitted kitchen semi divided from lounge. Gas hob and electric oven. Integrated fridge and freezer. Freestanding slim dishwasher and washing machine. .
- Hallway leads through to bedrooms to the rear of the lodge.
- Master bedroom with double bed and fitted wardrobes
- Ensuite shower room with shower, hand basin, vanity unit
- Two twin bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom. Toilet, vanity unit and basin.
- Main decking to front and side.
- Parking for 2 cars to the side of the lodge
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Set in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley, it is some three miles north of Windermere on the Ullswater road in the direction of Kirkstone Pass. This superb location has beautiful views and direct access to the fells.
It is a much sought after location to own a lodge and is also popular with visitors seeking peace and quiet. It is a great place to relax and enjoy the stunning views and many local walks. The main centres of Windermere, Bowness & Ambleside and all the local attractions are in easy reach. Comfortable Lakeland Pub (The Haybarn) on site with the popular The Mortal Man a few minutes walk away in Troutbeck village.