Fir Tree LodgeWhite Cross Bay
< Swipe or press to view images >
About Fir Tree Lodge
- Centrally heated throughout.
- Entrance to side of lodge into open plan living and dining area.
- Corner fabric sofa. Patio doors lead out to the front deck. Wall mounted TV & DVD player. Feature electric fire.
- Small oak dining table with 4 chairs.
- Separate fully equipped fitted kitchen with wooden flooring. Gas hob and electric oven. Integrated fridge, freezer & dishwasher. Plenty of storage.
- Hallway leads through to bedrooms to the rear of the lodge. Washer/dryer in hallway with storage for coats etc.
- Carpeted Master bedroom with double bed, fitted furniture, mirror fronted wardrobe, bedside drawers, wall mounted TV.
- Ensuite shower room with double width ‘body’ shower, hand basin, vanity unit (with shaving point) and WC. Tiled floor.
- Second bedroom with twin beds. Mirror fronted wardrobe and fitted bedside furniture.
- Family bathroom with tiled floor. Over bath thermostatic shower. Toilet, vanity unit (with shaving point) & WC.
- Main decking to side with rattan patio furniture. Gated area with circular private hot tub.
- Parking for 1 car to the side of the lodge
About White Cross Bay
White Cross Bay is located in the heart of the Lake District on the main A591 between Windermere & Ambleside on the shores of the lake. It is a very popular location to own a lodge and for visitors. The park has extensive clubhouse facilities with a pool, gym and sauna, restaurant and bar and private owners lounge. Boat moorings at the private marina. The main centres of Windermere, Bowness & Ambleside and all the local attractions are in easy reach.