Ewe ViewLimefitt Park
< Swipe or press to view images >
About Ewe View
We are pleased to offer for sale this modern and cosy 2 bedroom holiday lodge situated in the Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park. This is an opportunity to purchase a beautifully maintained lodge at a favourable price.
Ewe View is located in an elevated position benefiting from lovely views across to the surrounding fells. The lodge is bright and well equipped offering a comfortable stay.
The lodge is currently run as a successful holiday let and has a trace heating system enabling it to be used throughout the year even in the coldest weather. Private outside sunken hot tub.
- The open plan lounge and dining area has full length windows
- Pitched ceiling with built in lighting
- Comfortable leather sofas
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Feature fireplace with electric fire. Wall mounted flat screen TV, DVD player
- The contemporary fitted kitchen is well appointed and equipped with gas oven and hob with 4 rings, built in fridge and freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage space
- The master bedroom has a double bed and walk in wardrobe with plenty of storage space and drawers
- Wall mounted TV
- En suite shower room with toilet and basin
- Twin beds
- Fitted wardrobes and drawers
- The family bathroom has a full size bath with over bath shower, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point
- A unique feature is that the bedrooms are at either end of the lodge separated by the living area
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
Rentals: Rental income in 2017 was £34500. 2018 year to date £32500 Sold with benefit of any forward bookings for 2019 (£9500 at 3/11/18).
Contents: All fixtures and fittings plus linen for ongoing rentals are included in the sale price.
Licence: There is a remaining licence term of 39 years.
Park Costs: 7.5% plus VAT purchase tax is included in the price.
Fixed: Annual site fees payable 1st November (Season 2018 £5652), Rates & Water Rates (£677). Insurance (depending on insurer).
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Set in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley, it is some three miles north of Windermere on the Ullswater road in the direction of Kirkstone Pass. This superb location has beautiful views and direct access to the fells.
It is a much sought after location to own a lodge and is also popular with visitors seeking peace and quiet. It is a great place to relax and enjoy the stunning views and many local walks. The main centres of Windermere, Bowness & Ambleside and all the local attractions are in easy reach. Comfortable Lakeland Pub (The Haybarn) on site with the popular The Mortal Man a few minutes walk away in Troutbeck village.